National Informatics Centre Leh
The Department of National Informatics Centre has established its District Centre in the year 1990. Since then NIC is providing the fruit of Information Technology to the district administration and people of Leh. During the cloudburst/flash flood in 2010, the Video Conferencing was the only mode of communication between Leh and rest of the world.
Learn More About NIC Leh
- NIC Projects
- NIC New Office at Council Secretariat
- LAHDC IT Training Centre, Leh
- IT Training Conducted During 2012
- Limca Awards For NIC Leh
- Letter of appreciation for contribution in drafting VISION DOCUMENT for LADAKH 2025.
- Jamyang Namgial, Technical Director receives Rashtriya Gaurav Award 2010.
- Letter of appreciation by Hon’ble Chief Executive Councillor, LAHDC, Leh 2012
- Hon’ble PM Interaction With KV Leh Students
- Chief Minister J&K Inaugurates the Tourist Information Centre, Leh.
- Celebration of Digital India Week in Leh District.
- Letter of appreciation by Hon’ble Chief Executive Councillor, LAHDC Leh 2017.
|Title of form1||19/05/2017||Download(16 KB)|
|Title of form2||External Link Title|